My Backstory

FaithfulReader.com just published an interview with me, in case you're interested. They got me to talk about a few things in my past I don't usually discuss, and we had time to explore some of the themes in The Cure a bit.

If you'd like to know a little more about me, or if you're wondering if you should read The Cure, why not run over there and take a look?

Also, Cindy Crosby comments on The Cure at a different place at FaithfulReader.com. As you may know, Cindy is a frequent contributor to the book review section at Christianity Today magazine, so again, I hope you'll check it out. She made me blush!

Posted byAthol Dickson at 2:20 PM  

2 comments:

Anonymous said... July 18, 2007 at 3:44 PM  

Great interview, Athol, and I'm loving *The Cure.* What a wonderful character you have in Riley Keep. And after reading a little about your next one, Winter Haven, I'm already hooked!

BJ

Richard L. Mabry, MD said... July 23, 2007 at 3:53 PM  

Athol,
I'm a bit late in discovering your blog, and that's my loss. I've noticed that the blogs of Christian writers are sort of like the "seven degrees of Kevin Bacon" game, and if you follow the path long enough, you eventually find them all.
I just read the interview and wanted to commend you for opening your past up for us. I look forward to reading THE CURE.

Post a Comment